Skip to main content

TEN Questions with Barbara Gianquitto



1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "4:04AM Thoughts "
Answer - My name is Barbara and I have been writing ever since I was a little girl. Writing is a form of expressions and emotional release and that what 4:04am Thought is, a piece of my heart.


2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? i read the book and i loved it, your writing style is commendable. You are amazing.
Answer - Thank you for your kind words, My book 4:04am Thoughts is a collections of poems written over the years, I find often inspiration at night when the mind is quieter and the heart more open to feel.


3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?

Answer - This is my debut book so it’s been a learning curve, I have written it from the heart and learned how to self publish and market it on my own, asking fellow authors, following workshops and a lot of google research!


4. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Answer - That once the book is actually written and finished that’s when the hard work starts! Especially in self publishing there is so much to learn in how to produce a good quality product and which professional tools to use for example to ensure the formatting is a professional one. I also wouldn’t do colour images anymore as the cost of printing in colour is too much and the images ended up being printed in black and white. (The ebook version of course has the full colour images)


5. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Answer - Yes I would want each book to be a poetry collection of its own, each book will have a trend of poetry but you can pick any book, in fact any pages, from any point.


6. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Answer - I am a certified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner and coach, and I have a degree in communication, I have always been drawn to language and its power and I am truly fascinated by it.


7. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Answer - Yes, I am on week 3 of my book launch and I am receiving some amazing reviews (5/5*!) they all say that my words deeply resonate with their own experiences and emotions and at times it feels like the book was written about them.


8. How would you express your journey as an Author?
Answer - A beginner who has fire and is determined to spread her words to the world.


9. What other things do you love than this writing?
Answer - My kids, my family, my cat, the gym and cooking (Italian meals, since I am originally Italian!)


10. And last, What advice do you have for writers?
Answer - Write for yourself, don’t get caught up in the social media prison of having to write in a certain style. Be genuine and authentic and everyone won’t help but love you.


Book review Link - Click here!

Link to buy this Book - Click here!


Author instagram page - Click here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the culmination of a y

An Aunt's Animal Alphabet by Hailey Kathleen Hall

BOOK: An Aunt's Animal Alphabet AUTHOR: Hailey Kathleen Hall *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐  "An Aunt's Animal Alphabet" is a beautiful illustrated book by Hailey Kathleen Hall to help your children learn the English alphabet and identify animals around us . From the small hardworking ant to the playful puppy in the park, Through this book kids will get to know about different animals and their nature .This book has all elements from impressive hand_drawn illustrations to the catchy nursery rhymes. Parents and grandparents alike can have a great time reading this book with their loved ones.The beautiful illustrations will delight young children . Attractive images and large labels at each page help the child seek the animals faster. I must say that it is the most creative children's book that I have seen.Making it one that you and your child want to read again and again . Buy An Aunt's Animal Alphabet for your children to explore the world of animals! Avai

The Unproposed Guy by Bhavik Sarkhedi

BOOK: The Unproposed Guy AUTHOR: Bhavik Sarkhedi *My Ratings* : 4.6/5 ⭐ If anyone would ask me to review this book in just one word it would be either quirky or a must read. The book is about a person who is really having a tough time getting his crushes to fall for him( you guessed that by the title only I think). Well, the book by Suhana Bhambhani and Bhavik Satkhedi is nothing like what I have read till now, it was such a fun ride and sadly relatable too.  The story is about Kevin, a genuine humble and with a talent of entertaining people and always manages to get a laugh out of girls and boys. But being an introvert doesn't help him, he always gets declined and has some peculiar ways and just when you think that this time something could happen for our hero, his bad luck comes into his way. Because of all this rejections and everything Kevin starts to go through "Existential Crisis"( yes the book is not only about proposals and crushes but also with some s