Skip to main content

TEN Questions with 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹


1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Pascal's chamber: and other short stories"
Answer - Born in 1978 in Kassel, Germany, he discovered his love for books and fairy tales early on. At the age of 12 he read the novel “The Physician” by Noah Gordon because he had an early desire to become a doctor. When this did not come true, he became a teacher. On the side, he filled his private life with books, fantasy roleplaying games and classic movies. He played amateur theater and was for quite a while an honorary assistant in a picture gallery. Quite enough weirdness to be a writer.
This collection of short stories ist the result of weird experiences with society and humanity.
They are in fact relatively short compared to the American masterpiece narratives.
They are condensed, sharp and often a slap in the face, metaphorically speaking.
The following 10 short stories vary between stubborn birds, dystopian glimpses, and transcendental rooms.
Before reading a whole story, you may turn to the teasing abstracts which are included in this edition. You will find them on the following page.
I sincerely hope the reader can find one or two of these short stories appealing to him/her!
2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? i read the book and i loved it, your writing style is commendable. You are amazing.
Answer - The stories developed over quite a long period of time since 2010. The idea to collect them in this way was spontaneous.

3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
Answer - For this kind of anthology I needed not much research. Only a few dictionaries and historical information in handbooks. The time for research varies with each project, so it is difficult to say. Could be weeks, could be months.

4. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Answer - That I can be a writer :)

5. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Answer - My first fantasy novel and my first thriller will be the first in line of many to follow, but this'll take time (still only available in German)

6. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Answer - The magic of words and stories, carried by my father's voice in telling his own bedtime stories.

7. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Answer - They write to me personally via social media or the leave a review on Amazon

8. How would you express your journey as an Author?
Answer - I always knew I was a storyteller, but I had not much confidence, so I played roleplaying games (Pen&Paper) over 3 decades

9. What other things do you love than this writing?
Answer - I love: RPGs, reading, hiking and constantly redecoration my room ;)

10. And last, What advice do you have for writers?
Answer - Only what Stephen King once said about that topic: Write! Just write an see what happens. I would like to add: Read! You have to read, if possible in other languages, too :)

Thankyou for the opportunity and the book, you are totally amazing.

Book review link -Click here!

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with Tone Aaness

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Happy Belated Birthday" Ans:  I am an Norwegian author, born in Oslo.I am a human rights activist, a peace activist, and an environmental activist. i  am also a performance artist and a classically trained painter. The book «Happy Belated Birthday» is about Sally Sparks a writer and a life adventurist. In her strife for keeping her freedom, reputation, and social stability, I try as an author to give her some creative means. 2. How did you think about this title/  how did it come into your mind?  Ans:  I think someone was a bit late with the Cong ratulations on a birthday on Facebook. I kept thinking how we all greet eachother and how happy we become from it, but what is a birthday really? Is it the party or the year we survived.  3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before...