Skip to main content

𝗔𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 by 𝗠𝗼𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 :  𝗔𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : 𝗠𝗼𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

We can just go around our day without any worries of dangers of the outside world. It is all because of our precious Indian Army. They risk their own safety and their personal lives so we can enioy our days previously. They are truly the " heroes without a cape". With their selfless love to serve our nation they have made us proud to our core. To think they have to go through so much to ensure our safety. They have to serve our country in extreme conditions. 
"An Ungrateful Nation" aspires to spread the message of an unconditional love towards our country and people who serve our nation. The protagonist is a Father of 2 children who himself has served in the Army. Even their previous generation were of Army background. With stories and experiences as well as a lot of life lessons the protagonist wants to teach his children how respectful it is to serve for our Mother India. Often times we take their services for granted. They have to leave their family,friends,loved ones and all their comfort so that we can have ours. Our great soldiers deserve much more respect and love than they get.
With the help of this book the author hopes we can see the Indian army in a new light. Although we do acknowledge their existence we should appreciate evereffors of their efforts and services. This book was very enlightening and there were a lot of interesting information. Why wait for national holidays to feel the spirit of Patriotism. Go ahead and celebrate it today by getting this book today.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...