Skip to main content

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀: 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 by 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘆

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 - 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀: 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘆

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

Kingdom and Empires by Daniel Darcy is the next book in the Kingdom and Empires series and takes us forward in the story of struggle to become powerful between Utopian kingdom,Darckon Empire and the Federation.

After winning the battle and becoming the mightiest of all the kingdoms and empires Princess Asora is now trying to re-establish and strengthen her kingdom known as the Utopian Kingdom. The Darckon Empire on the other hand after their defeat is broken and is scared. But Queen Laxur is trying to get her revenge and gain her power back.

There are new characters that are introduced here known as the Empyrean Gods and is back to take a revenge and in order to do so they unite whit Queen Queen Laxur. Now Princess Asora will again have to take a fight against her sister Laxur to defend her kingdom and need help from Pro-counsel D'var. Will he help him ? If yes then why? And even after his help will they be able to defeat Laxur? Is all we get to find this in this book.

Daniel Darcy did it again. This book is as fantastic as the previous books in the series and will keep you engaged till the end and as I have said in my previous reviews of this series the most fascinating thing about this series is the mixture of science and magic.

The book is definitely a good read for the fantasy lovers.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...