Skip to main content

𝗔 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 (𝗔 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗕𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮) by 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 : 𝗔 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 (𝗔 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗕𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮)
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

 As Claire is dragged into a mysterious adventure of chasing the ghosts of old romantic poets in Italy, readers get an inside look on a fictional yet nostalgic world where rich history and culture come together.

Claire Clairmont has become a very aged woman who  is planning to spend her autumn in Florence with her niece Paula and Georgiana. Having lost her former lover, Byron and their love child - Allegra, she is determined to follow her good friend Edward Trelawney into finding the truth about her child by tracing the remains of  literature that Byron had left all across Italy. She finds out that her child may still be alive and continues on her quest. Glimpses of art and romantic literature pose as the main focus for this story and is a very interesting  and memorable read.

For anyone with keen interest in Romantic  Period literature and  artists of that era, it is a very informative and beautiful story and can be considered a " historical fanfiction". It takes the reader back in time, where passion, vengeance and intense yet elegant scenes are portrayed. Anyone would be able to enjoy it as it is aesthetically pleasing as well.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...