Skip to main content

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 (𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭) by 𝗣𝗮𝗼𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 (𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭)
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥: 𝗣𝗮𝗼𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

The story begins with the great grandfather narrating the story of wolves to his great grandson claiming that the story has been a legend told to him by his ancestors. This is a story about survival of a pack of wolves. 

The main character of the story is a young wolf 'Kushi'. One day Kushi heard the voices of their forefathers who want him to save their descendants from the enslavement of human beings. Having informed this information to his pack of wolves, they decided to find out how they can save themselves and their descendants from the danger to come.

They began their journey through the deadly mountains in search of a Bear 'Kodiak' who was claimed to have fought and survived from man. Would this pack of eight wolves headed on a tormeontous journey be learn to defend themselves from enslavement of man?
How is their fate connected with man? 
What is great grandfather Gee-Gee's relation with these wolves?
What will be the destiny of the wolves?

The author 'Paola Giometti' has profoundly carved her imagination into words. The amalgamation of the wolves with the human is also an interesting aspect of the story. If you are fond of fantasy and mystery this novel will be an interesting read for you.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...