Skip to main content

"Ideas on Demand" by Milind Haridas

"Ideas on Demand" by Milind Haridas is an insightful exploration of creativity and how to unlock its potential in individuals and organizations. Haridas emphasizes the power of creativity as a "long lever" that drives exponential, not just incremental, results. The book introduces readers to practical exercises and techniques that promise to transform one's ability to generate ideas, drawing from the latest neuroscience research on creative brain function and neuroplasticity.

The author argues that creativity is not an innate talent but a skill anyone can develop through systematic practice. Haridas structures the book around removing mental blocks that hinder creative thinking, offering readers a roadmap to overcome these challenges, such as self-doubt and fear of judgment. He stresses that the key to creativity lies in "connecting the dots"—combining different experiences, ideas, and knowledge to produce unique and innovative solutions.

Rich with anecdotes and examples, including stories of renowned inventors like Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs, "Ideas on Demand" is both motivating and practical. The exercises at the end of each chapter are particularly valuable, encouraging readers to put theory into practice.

Overall, this book is an engaging guide for entrepreneurs, leaders, and anyone looking to tap into their creative potential, offering not only inspiration but actionable steps to foster idea generation and innovation.

_____________________________
*Available at Amazon*
*Link in Story*
*Amazon link* - https://www.amazon.in/dp/0143458647/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...