Skip to main content

IX B: The Fragile Heart of an Achiever by Piyush Mahiskey


IX B: The Fragile Heart of an Achiever by Piyush Mahiskey

This book quietly unfolds the inner world of a student who excels academically but struggles emotionally in spaces that value strength, popularity and dominance. Instead of celebrating success the story shows how achievement can sometimes increase loneliness rather than reduce it.

The narrative is rooted in school life, classrooms, teachers , friendships, rivalry and daily routines but beneath these familiar moments runs a strong emotional current. The author explores bullying insecurity, favoritism and silent endurance with honesty. The pain described feels realistic and recurring not dramatic or exaggerated which makes it deeply relatable.

What stands out most is the self awareness of the protagonist. He does not ask for sympathy or approval. He absorbs hurt reflects on it and slowly learns that resilience grows through understanding rather than confrontation. Friendships bring moments of comfort and balance offering relief without fully erasing the struggle.

The writing feels personal, almost like shared memories that still carry emotional weight. This is not simply a story about academics or school rankings. It is about identity sensitivity and learning how to survive environments that do not always recognize quiet strength.

Overall the book leaves a lasting impression by reminding readers that emotional struggles are often invisible and that enduring them with integrity is its own kind of courage.

_____________________________
*Available at Amazon*
*Link in Story*
*Amazon link* - https://amzn.to/4qu7lre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...