Skip to main content

To Be Love by Dhairya Shah

To Be Love by Dhairya Shah is not a typical self help book, it feels more like a slow unfolding of thoughts you already carry but rarely pause to notice. It begins with a deeply reflective idea that life itself starts much before we become aware of it, reminding the reader of a quiet connection with existence.

What makes the book stand out is its simplicity. It talks about everyday experiences running after success, first love, heartbreak, friendships, marriage and even grief, but presents them in a way that feels personal and introspective rather than preachy. The writing gently nudges you to question why you are constantly chasing something and whether you were already complete from the start.

The emotional depth of the book is its strongest aspect. Moments like lost love, healing, and the silent strength of relationships are written with honesty, making it easy to connect with. It also gradually shifts into spirituality, showing that growth is less about achieving and more about understanding, accepting, and letting go.

Overall, this book does not try to give answers. Instead, it creates space for reflection. It is the kind of read that stays with you quietly, making you rethink your pace of life and helping you reconnect with a sense of inner calm and meaning.

______________________________________________
Available at Amazon
Link in Story
Amazon link - https://amzn.to/4dLUkWR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele

The Sins We Inherit by Carlo J. Emanuele in Blood opens with a funeral, but the deeper loss being mourned is an era of power and identity. The story centers on Costantino “Cost” Caduto II, a man who has spent years trying to distance himself from his family’s long-standing ties to the Milwaukee underworld. Instead of glamorizing the mafia, the book focuses on how legacy can feel like a weight that never loosens. Cost is not a stereotypical crime figure. He is weary, emotionally guarded, and trying to reconnect with a daughter who has grown up at a distance from him. After the death of his grandfather, Tiger Caduto, the old crew watches to see whether Cost will return to the world he left. Those tensions play out quietly—through glances at a wake, pressure-filled conversations, and unspoken expectations. The writing feels intimate, raw, and grounded in the complexity of family relationships. Scenes such as Cost giving the eulogy, or the subtle shifts between him and his dau...