Skip to main content

Shivi and Satty: And the Rudra Sena by Anupama Gupta

BOOK - Shivi and Satty: And the Rudra Sena
AUTHOR: Anupama Gupta 

*My Ratings* : 4.7/5 ⭐

Shivi and Satty: And the Rudra Sena by Anupama Gupta is the second book in the Shivi and Satty series and it successfully picks up the story right from where it ended and takes another great elevation in the story and gives us another fantastic adventure ride with a mix of action and love and thrill. A complete package. 

At the beginning we get a quick recap of what happened in the previous book. And then the story begins with a scene in Shivi's home and we realise that Shivi and Vipin are back home but Satty is in Ashram yet and will remain there for some more time for some essential training from none other than Mahaguru Chintarana. 

Even if Satty has ended the war once he knew that Kaaleeva will soon be back with his army and he will have to sacrifice himself to defeat Kaaleeva, but when Shivi learns about this she will do anything to save her love of life. But will she be able to do so? If all this trouble was somehow less there is one another unknown enemy who is targeting everyone in Satty's army one by one. Who is this new enemy? Will Satty be able to defeat him and Kaaleeva? 

The book was a fun read, as I said in the first book the world building is great and you immerse yourself in this world. This book once picked will give you a hard time to put it down before finishing it. 

This is a great read for lovers of adventure, action and fantasy thriller genre lovers.

_________________________________________
*Available at Amazon*
*Amazon link* - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with Carolyn M. Bowen

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "The Death of Me: A Novel." Answer:   My name is Carolyn M. Bowen and I’m an author of romantic murder mysteries. My latest mystery-thriller (2022) is  The Death of Me: A Novel.  I hope readers looking for a thrilling cultural adventure will check it out. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? I read the book blurb and I loved it. Answer: I have my fans to thank for this new novel and series. The readers of the Sydney Jones Series wanted to know what the future would be for one of the main characters, David.  The Death of Me , book 1, in the Legacy Series is my answer to their question. And I believe they’ll resonate with his passion, and purpose in life. 3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book? Answer:  Every book I write comes together differently.  The Death of Me  was researched...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...