Skip to main content

𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗱 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁) by 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 : 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗱 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁)
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

Colour Coded - The Black Bullet by Katy Jordan is a fantastic read which takes us on the journey of Black Bullet.

The story starts and we see a body being discovered at the top of a monument and the cops investigating the case try to find some lead on the case when they realize that the man belong to a gang and deals in selling drugs.

While in the next chapter we are introduced to the Colour Coded a group of people who have left their previous gang the Prismatics. But their boss Neon wants them back and sends people behind them as he wants The Black Bullet back to him. The story moves forward and we get to see how they try to save themselves and eliminate Neon.

The Book is just 218 pages long and once you start it you will finish it in one sitting and the story will keep you at the edge of your seat and will never let you distract.

The book will be definitely a good read for every lover of Thriller genre. Though I will say it is a fantastic read and everyone should read this.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...