Skip to main content

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 - 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 by 𝗦𝗿𝗱𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘃𝗹𝗷𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 : 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 : 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 : 𝗦𝗿𝗱𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘃𝗹𝗷𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰

*𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴* : 𝟰.𝟳/𝟱 ⭐

We all have one of those days where everything is colourless and doesn't seem lively. If you have been feeling like you're stuck in a slump with no motivation constantly tired mentally. Its time for a change. Have you ever wondered that maybe you're drained of your energy? There are times in our lives where we feel lost and confused about our future. We don't realise but we are the ones holding ourselves back with these doubts.
Free yourself and look into your subconscious mind. Dig a little deeper inside your brain take control of your thoughts. 

"Free Bird" will guide you through your journey of spiritual awakening. It holds precious information that can only come through personal experience. With topics such as meditation and self reflection this book discusses all those matters and get to your destination of attaining freedom, love, maturity,etc.

Everybody deserves to live their lives to the fullest regardless of their gender,age,background,etc. With the help of the book the Author hopes that we can come together and work on our self improvement. During these difficult times
it is very important that you make yourself your first priority and give yourself a gift. Go ahead and get a copy for yourself.

Link to buy this Book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...