Skip to main content

Sunshine and Steel by Skeeter Spidel

Sunshine and Steel by Skeeter Spidel✨

This book honestly surprised me in the best way. Sunshine and Steel isn't your typical small town romance. Its soft, funny, emotional, and full of heart. Ava Morales comes back to Maplewood to reopen her aunts bakery and start over, but life has other plans. Between nosy neighbors, late night scares, and a man who would rather fix doors than talk about feelings, her fresh start turns into something much deeper.

John Steele is quiet, guarded, and impossible not to root for. Watching him and Ava find trust again felt so real, slow, awkward, and beautifully human. The chemistry builds like the smell of cinnamon and coffee in the background, steady and comforting.

Skeeter Spidel captures that cozy small town vibe perfectly, full of warm light, gossip, second chances, and love that feels earned. Its more than a romance, its about healing, belonging, and choosing to stay when it would be easier to walk away.

Perfect weekend read with coffee and pastries on the side. ☕💛

______________________________________________
*Available at Amazon*
*Link in Story*
*Amazon link* - https://amzn.to/48jRT9M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...