Colour Coded: The Real Tide by Katy Jordan
Reading this book was a pleasant surprise. I expected a fast-paced thriller, but what I enjoyed most was how much heart the story has. Yes, there are action-packed moments and plenty of suspense, but it’s the characters and their emotional journeys that really make the story stand out.
Rocket is a character who feels genuinely human. He’s carrying the burden of his past, and you can feel the conflict in almost every decision he makes. Instead of giving us a perfect hero, the author shows someone who’s trying to do the right thing while living with regret, and that made me connect with him even more.
I also liked the relationships within the team. They don’t always agree, they make mistakes, and they challenge one another, which makes their bond feel believable. Those quieter conversations often had just as much impact as the action scenes because they showed the trust, loyalty, and vulnerability between the characters.
The story keeps a good balance between suspense and emotion, so it never feels like it’s relying only on action to keep you interested. By the time I reached the final pages, I wasn’t just curious about what would happen next. I genuinely cared about what would happen to the people in the story.
If you enjoy thrillers with memorable characters, emotional depth, and a story that stays with you after you’ve finished, this is definitely one I’d recommend.
______________________________________________
Available at Amazon
Link in Story
Amazon link - https://link.amazon/B0axGdg1Z
Comments
Post a Comment