Skip to main content

π—¨π—»π˜ƒπ—²π—Άπ—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—΄ by 𝗭𝗲𝗹 π—ͺπ—Άπ—»π˜π—²π—Ώ.

Vampires, immortals, powerful mythical creatures and a thrilling story. Aren’t we all fans of fantasy genre? I won’t believe if you say that you’ve never watched any Netflix series or read any fantasy fiction which has vampires and other powerful creatures. If you haven’t, let me warn you, it’s addictive and you aren’t even aware on what you’re missing out. Grab this book, start reading and you’ll know. 

This story revolves around Dan Noble, who is an old vampire, and Nina Wright, who is a human being, at least in the beginning. They met and spent a night together which was significant in many aspects. However, one night is enough for changing things around for these two characters. Being a vampire, Dan has exceptional powers but none of them worked on Nina. Because Nina is not only a university going student but perhaps a human immortal who has impeccable powers. He realized his love for her when few dangerous vampires kidnap her. There is a twist in the story when Nina has to make a choice between love and power. What will she choose? Read the book and you’ll know.

The author filled the storyline with tons of turns and twists. This is a real page turner and you won’t put the book down until you’ve finished it. Story telling was great and it kept me engaged till the end. It’s a thriller, fiction, fantasy, love story, etc.—a true power pack performance. The protagonist is a very well written character and we’ll get to see some real powerful moves in the story. The female character has its own voice and is commendably composed. The storyline remained intact throughout. I 100% recommend this book. MUST READ.

Link to buy this book - Click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with Carolyn M. Bowen

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "The Death of Me: A Novel." Answer:   My name is Carolyn M. Bowen and I’m an author of romantic murder mysteries. My latest mystery-thriller (2022) is  The Death of Me: A Novel.  I hope readers looking for a thrilling cultural adventure will check it out. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? I read the book blurb and I loved it. Answer: I have my fans to thank for this new novel and series. The readers of the Sydney Jones Series wanted to know what the future would be for one of the main characters, David.  The Death of Me , book 1, in the Legacy Series is my answer to their question. And I believe they’ll resonate with his passion, and purpose in life. 3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book? Answer:  Every book I write comes together differently.  The Death of Me  was researched...

TEN Questions with SaNeene

1.Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Patent Leather Pumps"   I’m Treena Wetsel but my book is published under the name SaNeene (my middle name). I use a pseudonym because I also have two published children’s books (Do Bears Eat Pancakes? and Miranda and the Lost Shoe).  Patent Leather Pumps is a “beach read” for ladies. It’s a look at one woman’s playful exploration turned into sexual addiction. Yes, it’s racy but, it’s also heart-felt and real. 2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer: I  wrote the manuscript about 15 years ago. I know I’m about to show my age but, it was printed and placed in a file cabinet along with other stories I had written at the time. 3. What kind of research did you do, and how long did you spend researching before beginning a book?  Answer: My  process was a little different since I was editing a story that I had previously written. Initially...