1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀"
Answer - My name is Celia Sprouse and I am 25 years old. When writing “The Wayward Princess”, I was sure to add hidden things about me and my friends. I feel like when you’re writing, it’s okay to get a bit personal.
2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? i read the book and i loved it, your writing style is commendable. You are amazing.
Answer - Thank you for calling me amazing :D I’m happy you like my writing. I got my thoughts to write this book because we were all stuck on quarantine, so I spent my time binge watching Netflix. But then, I’d get my own ideas and be like “well I think it should be like this...” and then I’d write.
3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
Answer - I did SO much research for this book. I knew little to nothing about the medieval times (which is when it takes place) so I had to learn about clothing, food, makeup, royalty, etc. It took me a year to write this book, so I’d say research itself took about half of the year.
4. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Answer - One of the most surprising things I learned was what was put in the makeup. For example, in lipstick, they added cow fat for whatever reason.
5. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Answer - “The Wayward Princess” will eventually be a trilogy. So I hope that there will be connections between each book that will show how the characters grow and change over time.
6. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Answer - When I was 8 years old, I wrote a story that my teacher had assigned. I loved it. Thus, I never stopped.
7. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Answer - I hear from a few of my readers. They all sound so interested in what I’m writing next.
8. How would you express your journey as an Author?
Answer - My journey as an author began about 17 years ago and has only gotten stronger. I hope I keep learning.
9. What other things do you love than this writing?
Answer - Besides writing, I love video games and reading. I also love my friends and my girlfriend who actually helps me with my writing. I don’t know where I’d be without her.
10. And last, What advice do you have for writers?
Answer - My advice is to keep going. Nothing you write is stupid. It’ll definitely become something if you believe in yourself.
Review of this Book - Click here!
Link to buy this Book - Click here!
Comments
Post a Comment