Answer - My name is Andy flute I’m a former world class professional boxer & I was also the captain of the England boxing team I wrote my book by myself with a pen and paper no ghost writer it started just as therapy for myself as I became alcoholic & drug addict after being a world class fighter.question.
2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? i read the book and i loved it, your writing style is commendable. You are amazing.
Answer - My book took me about 6 years to write as I was in recovery From alcoholism & drug addiction my girlfriend bought me a journal & said start writing 📝 to try self help myself question.
3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
Answer - I did not have to do much research as I had been a boxer from a schoolboy but I had lots of good memories & trophies & scrapbooks question.
4. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Answer - Only of the most surprising things for me about writing my book is how much it helped myself & others
5. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Answer - This book is out there on it’s own but I will write a follow up to it when I’m ready question 6 answer my early experience that language had power was the enormous response I had from my book.
6. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Answer - I hear plenty from my readers saying what a honest & inspiring book it is & how it has helped them or a member of there family.
7. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Answer - I hear plenty from my readers saying what a honest & inspiring book it is & how it has helped them or a member of there family
8. How would you express your journey as an Author?
Answer - My journey as a author has been amazing taking me everywhere I never thought possible.
9. What other things do you love than this writing?
Answer - I love boxing & my religion Jesus as he changed my life.
10. And last, What advice do you have for writers?
Answer - My advice for other writers is to write with honesty & passion & try making a difference to help people with ur books.
Book review link - Click here!
Amazon India Link - Click here!
Author Page - Click here!
Comments
Post a Comment