Skip to main content

TEN Questions with 𝗧𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮


1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻."
Answer - Hello Everyone, I’m Tiffany Sharonda. This is my first published piece of art. I’m 31 years old born and raised in Georgia, US. A little something you won’t know from reading the book, each title is developed from one of my favorite songs from various artists.

2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book? i read the book and i loved it, your writing style is commendable. You are amazing.
Answer - Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. This book came about honestly through conversations with family members, friends and even coworkers. This book literally came about from us talking, laughing and even crying about the dating world and how things are now in the current day. Current day being 2019 because that’s when it started. 

3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
Answer - I research the type of careers the characters will have and the cities they will live in. I spend a considerable amount of time researching before I actually begin writing. Most places I’ve lived, visited and the careers I have done or have friends in those fields. 

4. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Answer - Most surprising thing...nothing surprises me during the creation of this book. Well I take that back the response I’ve received has been surprising. It’s my art and essentially sharing my passion with the world. So I was nervous what people would think but surprisingly everyone has welcomed my book and loved it! 

5. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Answer - I can tell you that Chronicles of a Single Woman is not finished. It will have a part 2. Other books I’ve written (unreleased) will stand on their own. 

6. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Answer - As a kid I found myself writing out how I felt, as young as 7 or 8 years old. I always wrote out what I couldn’t verbally say. People always told me I had a way with words. 

7. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Answer - Yes I hear from my readers and they are quite hilarious, lol. I love hearing from them and getting their feedback. It’s literally art for me, like a painter who has their painting in a gallery. I love knowing what parts they liked, didn’t like, characters they hated and characters they love. The most exciting part is my readers telling me what they think will happen next and what “should” happen, it’s very funny. 

8. How would you express your journey as an Author?
Answer - As an author my journey has been fun, rewarding and filled with highs and lows. It’s literally been a crazy but exciting bumpy ride. I have learned a lot about my writing technique. I’ve grown since writing my first book at 16 now to a grown woman. Although, I’m just getting my feet wet, because Chronicles of a Single Woman: Relationships, Friendships, Hustle is my first published work, there’s a lot more to come! 

9. What other things do you love than this writing?
Answer - Other things I love include creating content for my YouTube channel: KickinItWithTandA 
I love editing it’s a passion of mine. I’m a huge fan of traveling creating memories, shopping, and trying new foods at different restaurants. 

10. And last, What advice do you have for writers? 
Answer - The advice I have for writers, do your research on copyrighting, publishing, different companies, or self-publishing. Also take your time, it’s ok if you have writers block, get outside of your comfort zone. Life is happening all around you draw inspiration from that. 

Book review link - Click here!
Link to buy this Book - Click here!


Author Instagram Page - https://instagram.com/theauthortiffanysharonda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the cul...

Love is a Verb by Pramod Rajput

BOOK: Love is a Verb AUTHOR: Pramod Rajput *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐ "Love is a verb" by Pramod Rajput is a story of love. The title itself suggests that love is not static; it requires action, effort, and commitment. The story revolves around Manav, an industrious engineering student who encounters a girl named Madhu in trouble on the streets of Kanpur that changes the course of his life. The love story of manav and madhu unfolds with a serendipitous encounter. The narrative explores the intricacies of love, portraying it not just as a sentiment but as a dynamic force that propels the characters through life's ups and downs.The book delves into how destiny intertwines with our choices. Manav and Madhu's decisions shape their lives and love becomes a verb through their actions.Love involves overcoming obstacles and growing together. The novel celebrates resilience and personal growth. Highlights how love transcends boundaries and tradition. Manav and Madhu na...

TEN Questions with Tone Aaness

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Happy Belated Birthday" Ans:  I am an Norwegian author, born in Oslo.I am a human rights activist, a peace activist, and an environmental activist. i  am also a performance artist and a classically trained painter. The book «Happy Belated Birthday» is about Sally Sparks a writer and a life adventurist. In her strife for keeping her freedom, reputation, and social stability, I try as an author to give her some creative means. 2. How did you think about this title/  how did it come into your mind?  Ans:  I think someone was a bit late with the Cong ratulations on a birthday on Facebook. I kept thinking how we all greet eachother and how happy we become from it, but what is a birthday really? Is it the party or the year we survived.  3. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before...