Skip to main content

Regenerate your Reality by Jean Louise Pullen

BOOK: Regenerate your Reality
AUTHOR: Jean Louise Pullen 

*My Ratings* : 4.8/5 ⭐

We have forgotten the gifts mother nature has given us or rather we are using it the wrong way. Regenerate your Reality talks about how we can use the gifts of mother nature and make Earth into a place where future generations can see and enjoy the wonders of nature. 
Earth is our home and we have been too comfortable by exploiting our environment not realising how it might affect us in the future. Even if it's little we should part in rebuilding this place by doing little things like planting, gardening or going organic, etc. In this book the author tells us her story and experiences throughout her journey of realising her life path and her contribution towards rebuilding our nature. The whole point of the book is to Regenerate ourselves and our minds. In this book there is a specific line that she says and I quote "we cultivate our inner garden along with the garden that surrounds us." I think that explains the major point of the book. If we wish to see a change we must work towards it. 
This book is abundant with exercises to try, advice, her experiences, tips,etc. The Author directs us step by step so we can regenerate our own individual self in a way where we preserve and regenerate the Earth as well. I personally really enjoyed the book and her journey and I look forward to implementing some of her tips to my lifestyle as well. I would recommend everyone to read this book, it's a real eye opener and very inspirational.  Go check out and support this amazing work of Author Jean Louise Pullen.

_________________________________________
*Available at Amazon*
*Amazon link* - Click here!
Do give this a checkout to the author's official website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEN Questions with Melissa Reeves

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "And Then I Laughed" Answer:  My name is Melissa and I am a single widow of four young children who are my reason for everything I do. I love being creative and have loved to write since a young age. Introducing myself feels strange right now. I am still in the process of rediscovering who I am in the midst of being a widow and a mother, a journey I think all mothers face. I am much more interested in the company I keep than where I want to be. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as I am around people I love. I spent many years traveling, being very mobile and sometimes homeless so I enjoy my little house and the stability and coziness it gives my family. Maybe one day I will be open to exploring again, but for now I am enjoying the calm of four walls.  2. When did you get the thoughts of writing this book?  Answer:  This book, And Then I Laughed, is the culmination of a y

An Aunt's Animal Alphabet by Hailey Kathleen Hall

BOOK: An Aunt's Animal Alphabet AUTHOR: Hailey Kathleen Hall *My Ratings* : 4.3/5 ⭐  "An Aunt's Animal Alphabet" is a beautiful illustrated book by Hailey Kathleen Hall to help your children learn the English alphabet and identify animals around us . From the small hardworking ant to the playful puppy in the park, Through this book kids will get to know about different animals and their nature .This book has all elements from impressive hand_drawn illustrations to the catchy nursery rhymes. Parents and grandparents alike can have a great time reading this book with their loved ones.The beautiful illustrations will delight young children . Attractive images and large labels at each page help the child seek the animals faster. I must say that it is the most creative children's book that I have seen.Making it one that you and your child want to read again and again . Buy An Aunt's Animal Alphabet for your children to explore the world of animals! Avai

TEN Questions with Roger Darnell

1. Can you please introduce yourself and tell us something about your book "Arc of the Poet" Answer:  My name is Roger Darnell. I am an author, publisher, and creator, as well as being the principal of The Darnell Works Agency (DWA), the go-to PR firm for bold business leaders and their organizations. Early in my life, I received a lot of encouragement from my mother as a creative writer. She was a gifted writer herself, but as a single mother, she had to work very hard as an administrator to make ends meet. Still, I saw how she focused internally nights and weekends, using poetry as a way to reach for more in life. Following in her footsteps, I started doing the same thing – writing poetry as a means for coping, while also addressing my aspirations creatively. By the time I graduated from college, I had a pretty solid body of work as a poet, and some ambitious ideas for publications. In short, despite pitching widely and consistently over many years, my successes